Our Spa Day At Fairmont Hotel Vancouver

Jan 14, 2020

Shop The Post:

Zara Coat (similar), Pashmina Scarf, American Eagle Jeans (they're the high rise style & the best), Madewell Tote, Old Navy Sneakers

Hello, friends. Happy 2020! So happy to be back, even though I'm currently writing this post while sipping on hot tea and fighting off a very lingering & unforgiving flu. But better days are to come, and in the meantime, I'm excited to be sharing our spa day at Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. It was the perfect way to ring in the new year and I'm quite certain we'll be making this a yearly tradition. It was so nice!! Plus, I'd love to take you around our city a little more in 2020 and show you what we're up to. My love of Vancouver runs deep!! Have you visited before?...

So as mentioned, we did a spa day, and it was so good! We enjoyed a little pre-shopping at the hotel (and I now have a Louis Vuitton pochette on my wish-list). Did aromatherapy massages, sipped on orange infused spa water & cafe lattes and had snacks in the spa lounge. We also read in the relaxation room, did a couples eucalyptus steam and ended our day with a splash in the pool. So much fun & such a great way to reconnect with my hubby. Lastly, we couldn't leave without enjoying a late lunch at Notch 8 - love popping by whenever we're in the city! I had their french onion soup, they use a double baked croissant instead of bread (yum!), and Martin had the ahi tuna salad. Let me know if you have any questions about our day, friends!! xo










2 comments

  1. That looks and sounds wonderful! I hope you feel better soon. The flu is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the hotel Van - always one of my favourite spots. Topher and I used to pop in on the occasional Sunday afternoon for a couple of glasses of wine at Notch 8 and it was always just delightful. I never have been to the spa, but it sounds equally delightful. And there is just so much good shopping right in the hotel, who could resist?? I love that you've fallen in love with Louis Vuitton - of course my Chanel obsession is still my bigget one, but I do love a good LV, too, and my first designer bag came from them, so their collections will always have a special palce in my heart :) Happy Friday, my friend!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete