A Virtual Stella & Dot Shopping Event!!

Aug 6, 2020


Shop The Post: 


SO excited to offer my fellow Canadian friends (let me know if you'd be interested in a US version too?!) an exclusive Stella & Dot virtual shopping party. Yay!! The above prices are only available via my blog & virtual party link, and run through until August 14th. Also, in order to nab one (or two, or three) of these goodies... you'll need to spend $60 on a non-event exclusive item. Perfect time to nab a little something for yourself, or for a friend as a gift. Especially since, I'll only be offering this once or twice a year. I'm already eying a few pieces for my mom since it's her birthday in October, and these prices are just too good to pass up!!

And if you have any questions?! I'm available via email and only a quick DM away via Instagram. With that said, if you're coveting a piece or two - I say jump! The quality is honestly so beautiful with all the S&D pieces, and the skincare is SO good too + it's all backed by a 30 day delight guarantee. You can't go wrong. Happy shopping, friends!! 

1 comment

  1. Ah, I did not need more encouragement to go shopping, but of course I'll have to check this out! I'm especially loving my delicate stacking rings - I've been wearing them daily - so naturally I think I need even more of them for my collection ;) Happy Thursday, my friend!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete