Dress With Blazer For Work

Dec 10, 2019

Shop The Post:

Blazer c/o Charlotte London, Dress H&M (still available in red), Chanel Double Flap Bag, Zara Patent Pump (similar)

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm back to working in a corporate environment and my daily looks have gotten a revamp. And I love it, because I absolutely love fashion, and I've never been one to say no to dressing up. This look is by far my favourite for mid-day meetings, but also love that it transitions to after work cocktails so seamlessly. For weekends, I'll typically remix my pleated H&M dress with a moto jacket, booties, a sumptuous cashmere scarf and my Madewell tote bag - or my Chanel double flap cross bodied. Ah, isn't she dreamy?!

I'm also in shock that Christmas is two weeks away. When did that happen?! We photographed our annual X-mas portraits this past weekend, and I can't wait to share those. Then I'm attending a fun holiday party at Avenue PR headquarters later tonight + excited to learn about all their fabulous brands. And not going to lie, definitely counting down to time off over Xmas. We have so many fun things planned and I can't wait to start checking them off my list. What are you most excited for?!! xo





4 comments

  1. This is such a perfect work look - I love that blazer, it's so crisp!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look for work! And I agree, how is it already almost Christmas!?

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, what a treat to see that gorgeous bag in action! I'm still so envious that you have joint custody of it, and seeing you carry it makes me even more convinced that I need to add it to my collection someday (and possibly sooner than our 40th/50th birthday celebrations, because who can wait that long when there is so much Chanel-shaped temptation in the world??) This look reminds me of so many I wear for my own work, Chanel bag included, so I can't help but love it - the simple elegance of a dress, jacket, heels and fabulous bag really never gets less effective. Happy Wednesday, my friend! Can't wait for our chat later this week :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I can not believe it! Every year it seems go by faster and faster. I remember my parents saying that as the older you get the more time flies. I didn't believe them, now I do! This is a great look for work: polished, professional but also fashion forward.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete