My First Sugaring Experience!!

Jan 30, 2020


This past weekend, I had my first sugaring experience at Sugaring Change in Port Moody, and I loved it!! Chantelle, the owner, invited me down, and she's quite possibly the sweetest & most caring person I've ever met. She honestly made my first sugaring experience such a breeze, continually checked in (because I'm a big chicken after all, haha) and made sure I felt comfortable, and wasn't finding anything too painful, which I didn't. At all! If you're used to waxing?! This is a far cry from that and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised / a convert. I know I am!!

While visiting this local gem, I learned so much about the sugaring process, and why Sugaring Change in Port Moody is the perfect spot for your service. Firstly, I love that the studio is body positive, gender neutral, and all products used are 100% natural. I also loved learning sugaring is safe for sensitive skin types (that's definitely me, and I had zero issues). Unlike wax, sugar paste doesn't require heating so it will never burn you, it's far more sanitary than waxing because it's individually portioned, and eco-friendly + biodegradable. Amazing, right?! If you're in the greater Vancouver area?! I'd highly recommend this studio, and best of all they're offering 20% off your first service with code: VERONIKA20







1 comment

  1. It's funny - sugaring is one of those things that I've heard about on and off over the years but never given much thought to trying myself. Years of training for dance and gymnastics three to five days a week have got me in a lifetime habit of daily shaving which, while probably not great for my skin, I doubt I'll ever break. Still, it's always lovely to be pampered, no matter what type of service you're having, and it sounds like Sugaring Change has pampering down pat. Can't wait to hear more about the results during our Skype date tomorrow!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete