On The Horizon For November!

Nov 1, 2022

Happy November, friends! And just like that, we're welcoming a new month, and the countdown to US Thanksgiving and Christmas is on. The past few weeks have honestly been a whirlwind! I've been working on creating social media content for a few clients, and our social calendar has been paced as well. But - I'm looking forward to cooler weather, slower weeks and cozy nights in. I'm also booking my photographer for 1-2 photoshoots this month, and wanting to make a concerted effort to resurrect my lifestyle, home & beauty content here on the blog. Pray for me, haha!
With that said, here's what's on the horizon for November:

ONE. I'm kind of toying with the idea of switching to Wordpress... but it would probably have to be under a new blog name. The last time I tried to transfer my domain it turned into an absolute nightmare, and I basically broke my blog and had to switch back to blogger in a panic. I'm looking at these templates and company & I'm totally in love!!

TWO. Really want to read (which involves fixing my new Kindle) The Gifted School by Bruce Holsinger. I've heard it's terrific and I'd love to curl up with a great book. I'll be sure to let you know what I think + let me know if you have any book recommendations too!

THREE. Give me all the tartan. Haha! I honestly can't say no!! J.Crew Factory has the best selection and I'm so excited to snag this dress, this headband and these heels. Obviously, I won't be wearing them all at the same time though. That would be a lot!

FOUR. Plan out a few more projects for our home, and book time to complete them. I'd love to paint our gallery wall an almost black colour, wallpaper our upstairs bathroom and set up my desk / office. Currently, it's not very inviting and I'd like to have a space to blog / work again. I'll be sure to share photos as I go!

FIVE. Here's a great list of The Best Movies & TV Shows Coming (and Leaving) Netflix in November! I don't know about you... but when the weather cools, I kind of want to stay in, watch Netflix, read a good book, or just nap after dinner. Anyone else?! ;)

Sign up for my newsletter if you're not on it already to get a peek before anyone else. Have a great week, friends! xo

Post a Comment