My Wedding Vow Renewal Ring

Feb 25, 2021

I'm SO excited to finally be posting my vow renewal ring. It was honestly the most amazing & thoughtful surprise! And although I just might be biased - I'm convinced it's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen!! I especially adore that it's filled with so much love, thought and sentiment. The centre stone is an ethically mined Oregon Sunstone and changes from a pink / red in low evening light, and shows more peachy / nude in the daylight. Just like the sun! It's also surrounded by ethically mined diamonds and set in yellow gold. And love that when Martin read our vows, he wove the meaning of the ring into it as a way to commemorate the day and remind us of the vows we made. I mean, seriously, so dang romantic!

Now, and forevermore... I'm reminded of the light & love that surrounds our marriage and the beautiful growth we've had over the past twenty years. We've come so far! Thanks so much for joining me, and following along with our wedding vow renewal. Excited to be back next week with an outfit post + the prettiest snowy photos. See you then and have a great rest of the week! xo

2 comments

  1. I feel like I've been waiting forever to find time to properly comment on this post. But I needed to wait until I had time because oh my goodness, that ring!! It's totally not what I envisionned when we chatted about the ring before your vow renewal - it's better. Martin absolutely knocked it out of the park on this. Such a special gift. Can't wait to see it during our Skype chat tomorrow... and in person, someday!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete