A Snowy Adventure Day

Mar 4, 2021

Yay. Finally! I was soooo excited to get a snowy adventure day! I've had these photos sitting in my brain for months - waiting, and waiting, for snow! And the weather gods finally delivered. We started the day with hot coffees, a visit to the ocean & an old-timey museum, and then headed to the forest for photos. It was perfect! And I had such a good health day that day too. Double yay! On the fashion front?! I recently added this Madewell beanie to my closet and I'm obsessed. As you can see, it's super cute & super cozy! But, I will say... while I absolutely had a blast giving one last nod to winter, I'm definitely counting down to spring and mild weather. Who's with me?!

This month & the last, I bought several adorable ModCloth items and I'm ready to rock them in all their un-layered glory. Come on' weather - am I right?! And if you'd like to peek at what I'm buying... head over to my shop page! I've been really good about updating as I buy new things. Go, me. Haha! Other than that, I'm excited for a Skype date with my bestie, Coco & Vera, tomorrow, and then it's the weekend, baby! Any fun plans? What's everyone up to?! xo

Outfit Details:

Madewell Pom-Pom Beanie, Zara Puffer Jacket (similar), Thrifted Grey Hoodie (similar), c/o Tradlands (similar), American Eagle Skinnies, Hunter Boots

6 comments

  1. These are such gorgeous photos - I love a winter landscape! I'm excited to just spend a lot of time relaxing this weekend. I feel like work has been particularly stressful lately so I'm really looking forward to just spending a couple of days with a book and away from my computer screen.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photos! We had quote some snow a few weeks ago which is rare for the Netherlands. Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday link up party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos! Have a lovely week.
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2021/03/casual-sunday-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these fun, snowy photos! I am hoping spring weather is here to stay around here, but I'm sure it won't last. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These snow day pictures are so dreamy! Obviously, I live with snow five or more months of every year and I admit - when it's present so constantly, it loses its charm pretty darn quickly. But that one snow day of the year, or first snow day of the year, is so special and beautiful. Love that you were able to get out and capture it, especially in such a perfect natural location to show it off. Love, love these photos!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. A winter wonderland! That snuggly beanie and those chic wellies are perfect for a romp in the snow!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete