What I'm Buying In 2022

Jan 20, 2022

 




For my 2022 style wish list... I'm keeping things simple, classic and comfortable. Honestly, this year is looking very quiet for us and I need my wardrobe to match. We'll be in our new home, spending our weekends going for walks & grabbing coffee, or getting settled / decorating our new space. So, leggings, a black turtleneck, a few great coats, and flats it is. Or, if I'm feeling fancy - a great pair of cropped high waisted jeans. LOL! 

A few items, I'm especially excited about, and want to highlight are... the Madewell leggings, they're currently on sale (if you're an xxs you're in luck) - they're honestly the best leggings you will EVER own! J.Crew's best selling coat is also deeply discounted and such a beautiful wardrobe staple. This cable knit cardigan is perfect with high rise denim for a weekend coffee, or Skype date. Also, I've had my eye on a pair of Margaux flats forever, and I'm excited to add a pair to my wardrobe. They're insanely comfortable, and oh so beautiful. What do you have your eye on for 2022, friends?! I'd love to know! 



Post a Comment