What I'm Buying From ModCloth

Sep 18, 2020

Shop The Post:


Happy Friday, friends! Two new posts in under a week - I'm feeling proud!! And just to clarify, my radio silence is never a reflection of not loving this space - but rather it's been such a rough year. A year later, and I'm still battling my reactivated Mononucleosis. It's honestly SO crazy making, especially since I never know how I might feel on a given day. Somedays I feel normal, and other days, I feel like I've been hit by a truck and can barely get out of bed. But slowing down, focusing on self love & self care does seem to be making a difference, and I'm hoping my symptoms go into remission soon. I know I have a long road ahead, but baby steps, and lots of patience, and love, no matter what we're facing. Am I right?!

On a more fashion related note, yay, ModCloth! How I love thee this time of year!! And this year is no exception. I always find the cutest items & styles, plus it suits my vibe and my fave season so perfectly. For this fall, I'm really drawn to pretty sweaters paired with mom jeans & flats. Or dresses paired with cozy knits, and boots, or sneakers #dogmom life. What's your fave fall uniform, friends?! 

A Few More ModCloth Faves




Which pieces are your favourite? I'd love to know! Happy Fri-yay, everyone!

1 comment

  1. Gosh, this post reminds me of how long it's been since I've browsed ModCloth. I remember ordering an epic Grace Kelly-esque pale blue polkadot dress from the site years ago that I loved. But I never seemed to get enough wear out of it and I wound up selling it before we moved to Paris. I hope it went to a happy home. This fall, since we're not planning to go much farther than the grocery store, I'm trying to keep my sweater shopping to a minimum, since my sweater drawer is already stuffed, and invest in some more long term pieces. We'll see how that goes...! Can't wait to see how you'll style some of these items. Happy Monday, V!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete