My Fave Knotted Headbands

Sep 16, 2020

Who else is having a headband moment?! I'm absolutely obsessed, and have been wearing mine on the daily! They're the perfect way to hide my roots (thanks to Covid hair) and great for those in between hair washing days too. I bought my trio for such an amazing price on Amazon BTW - they shipped super quick, are beautiful quality (like 100% comparable to any designer ones out there) and look great on too. So comfy & secure! If you've been looking for the perfect ones?! I promise you won't be disappointed! I've been wearing mine with my two fave uniforms: puff sleeve pullovers, active wear leggings & sneakers. Or a pretty blouse, mom jeans & flats. Done, and done!

Below you'll find a roundup of my fave ones. And if you're reading via Bloglovin', be sure to click over to my post so you can view the images & links.

My Favourite Headbands




Tell me, friends! How do you love to wear your knotted headbands?!

1 comment

  1. I am so ready to have a headband moment now that fall weather is here! Since our last chat, I've dreamed up the perfect casual-but-put-together coffee shop date outfit including my pearl headband. Can't wait to be able to actually wear it, although heaven knows I will only be wearing it into the coffee shop to get my to-go cup and back out again (if that! One of the things on Ian's current shopping list is an a fancy in-home coffee machine so we can skip these weekend trips entirely until the pandemic is over.) Happy Saturday, my friend!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete