BIG NEWS - It's Official!!

Jul 2, 2020



It's official, friends!! I'm sooo excited to announce I've joined the Stella & Dot fam (visit my US, or Canadian site) - and can't believe I'm now a S&D stylist / ambassador. I could not be more thrilled!! I absolutely love & believe in the brand so much and I'm ever thankful for the amazing positivity it has brought into my life, and my customers' lives too. With that said, I'd LOVE your support, and would love if you shared my US, or Canadian site with your fellow style & beauty loving friends + shop (of course)! With that said, here's a quick overview for you, gals. Plus, NOW is the time to shop. We're running our best promotion of the year!!

Stella & Dot - I have SO much love for their jewelry. All pieces are designed by an award-winning team in California, and Stella & Dot truly pays attention to every last little detail: creating custom facets for each stone, beading by hand, and fabricating unique metal components you won't find anywhere else. I still have several pieces from their 2013 collection and they look just as gorgeous as when I first purchased them. Plus, half their jewelry pieces are under $50, which is amazing for true designer quality!!

Ever - Who else is a beauty junkie?! I'm thrilled to say Stella & Dot has also launched their own skincare & make-up line, Ever! Clean beauty with clinical results, and most importantly, cruelty free. I'm a huge fan of their Pretty Young Trio bundle (US, or CDN link here) + you're getting such great value!

Keep - And, last but not least. Inspired by the Pont des Arts bridge in Paris which is famous for its love locks, Stella & Dot created a new line of beautiful charms. Charms which attach to a lock necklace, or choose from their slider charms which you can add to one of their beautiful leather or metal mesh bracelets. Perfect way to wear and cherish what's important to you. Be sure to peek (US, or CDN link here), and let me know which one is your favourite!!

Our Best PROMOTION OF THE YEAR - The best part!! When you shop, until July 14th, you'll earn $25 in S&D Dollars for every $50 you spend. Plus there's a ton of temporary mark downs until July 7th, up to 70% and you receive a free gift. This is too good!!

Email me if you have any style or product questions. I'm in the office Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm PST, and always happy to help!! xo

3 comments

  1. Congratulations Veronika! I used to be a Stella & Dot stylist and really enjoyed my time with the company, everyone is so nice and it's a great community. I am no longer doing it but I wish you lots of success! If I ever need anything I will contact you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and good luck! I've actually never shopped Stella and Dot, but if you are vouching for the quality then I feel I should check them out! Plus I love a good sale...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, babe- congrats to you!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete