TGIF + An Announcement!!

Jun 26, 2020



Happy Friday, gals!! This post is part announcement, and part Friday faves, links and style finds. Let's start with the announcement first, yes?! Your gal is back at work, AND working with a new company no less. Yay!! Can't wait to officially let the cat out of the bag next week and share a little more. But in the meantime, let me tell ya, it's been such a breath of fresh air, and just the kind of positivity I needed in my life. It's my first time working this calendar year because of my battle with mononucleosis, and I'm hoping it's all good health news from here on in. And of course, more than ever, I'm making my health a priority, taking time out when I need it + learning to recharge my batteries. With that said, what's new with you, friends???

- Can't stop with cute animal print bags for summer and I'm in LOVE with Madewell's Sydney bag

- Guys, you NEED this ruffled jumpsuit. I get so many compliments on mine, plus it's insanely comfy and flattering. You're welcome ;)

My gal Tieks is looking insanely CUTE and I want her outfit. ASAP!

- An inspiring reminder to never give up on your dreams

- Why Juneteenth needs to be a national holiday

- I'm craving prints & colour for my summer wardrobe, and THIS J.Crew top is perfect

- My Kate Spade day planner has been my best one yet and can't wait to order this one

- 10 under the radar artists to listen to now

- Engaged! SO happy for Carly

- What a dreamy slip dress, perfect with a straw tote, top knot & comfy sandals

- Have been loving this day cream with SPF 15 + it's under $20

- Feel like I'm the last person on the planet to discover Anna's YouTube channel, but I love it!!

- And because she's my bestie! If you're not following Cee of Coco & Vera?! You should!!

- Lastly, can't wait to make this for dinner. YUM!

Have a great weekend, everyone!! Excited for lots of sunny outdoor time with my love, and I'll see you here next week and share more about my new job with you. Yay, yay!!

2 comments

  1. I wonder if I could pull off that ruffle jumpsuit? I'm very tempted to try ... and congrats on your upcoming project, can't wait to hear you're partnering with!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday, V! So excited to hear you've decided to take the plunge with this new venture and very interested to hear more about it. In the meantime, have been loving seeing your WFH attire every day. I wish I had the wherewithal to get up and ready for work like that every day, but know what lies ahead during the day, it rarely happens for me ;) (And since Stanley was up all night playing, it is definitely not happening today.) Hope your day is off to a great start, my friend :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete