Happy Holidays!

Dec 31, 2021


Since we're knee deep in moving boxes and our condo has minimal Christmas decor, I thought I'd share our Christmas photos from last year, which (whoops!) I somehow never got around to posting. Looking back though, these photos are definitely bitter sweet. We took these just a few months before Martin's mom passed away from cancer, and our fur baby was healthy & not nearing end of life. And of course, this year, also marks our final Christmas at our condo. It's held so many beautiful memories for us - but we're ready to close off one chapter and start a new one as we near 2022. Can't believe it'll be in a new home & town no less.

I'm a firm believer, that a move can be the re-boot we need to get a fresh start & new perspective. This will be our 3rd move in 12 years, and while I've had some comment on that being a lot... it feels right for us. We've been fortunate to build up our home equity in a very thriving real estate market, and we enjoy moving up the real estate ladder. Anyone else moving in the New Year?!


Wishing you all a peace & joy filled 2022!! You can see our past Christmas photos here & here! xo

1 comment

  1. Happy New Year, my dear friends! We used to be such enthusiastic movers. Like seriously - there was a period in my life where I was packing up every two years, sometimes even sooner. And in many ways it was a wonderful adventure, but it also started to get quite expensive. We've been in our current place for four years and although you never know what the future holds for now, I think, we'll be staying put. (I think. Never say never.) That said, I will be living vicariously through your move and new home decorating projects! Can't wait to see how the new place comes together :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete