Stackable Rings For Christmas Gifts

Nov 16, 2020

Delicate Stackable Rings
Hello, friends! Happy November! Can't believe Christmas is sneaking up and we're getting closer and closer to the holidays. Ah, can you believe it?! So today, I thought I'd round up one of my favourite Christmas gift giving ideas - delicate stackable rings (but really, they're a must-have year round). They're perfect for mom, your sister, beastie, or as a gorgeous treat for yourself. They're lovely when worn alone, or layered. I even love pairing mine with my engagement ring, or wearing them on a necklace for something fun & unexpected. Tell me, what's your fave way to wear delicate rings? I'd love to know!

And if you're wondering how to layer yours? My best tips are to first choose a metal: silver, rose gold, or yellow gold - although I love a mixed metals look too. Then, I'd suggest considering different textures and incorporating unexpected touches like a midi ring, or a delicate thumb ring. I would also recommend adding a ring with a pretty stone, or stones, and don't worry about having rings on each finger. I think it's fun to alternate. And last tip... your hands don't have to match. Just have fun and choose rings that you genuinely love and if they have special meaning?! Even better!
With that said, here's a few more gorgeous styles I absolutely love! This star ring is so beautiful and would layer perfectly with a dainty twisted band or a subtle diamond band too. And a dainty name ring would be so lovely + you could choose a meaningful word as well. When it comes to metal quality, I'm often asked if I'd recommend gold fill or solid gold. It's honestly such a personal choice, but since I'm chatting rings, here's my opinion. For me, my gold fill & gold plated rings have always lasted beautifully, and it's largely due to the fact that I always remove my rings when doing housework, or when washing my hands (though I've gotten lazy here & there, haha) and definitely when applying scented moisturizer. So if you're not hard on your hands, I'd say it's a great option. However, if you're choosing a ring that's highly sentimental, or you don't want to take extra steps, then solid gold is a lovely choice of course, and what I would recommend. Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below, and I'll be sure to answer straight away!! xo

Delicate Stackable Rings

Post a Comment